Knee Walker by Vive
- Accelerate your recovery from surgery, breaks or sprains
- Matte-black steel frame supports 300 lbs
- Easily adjustable to suit most heights
- Foldable frame for portability and storage
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18"-23"
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33" to 41"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16" across (widest point of scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Two fold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 LBS
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
*The knee walker is designed with both height adjustable knee pad and handle height to accommodate users 5'3" to 6'5"
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
1 Year guarantee
Product Number: MOB1007
Shipping Weight: 25.5 pounds
User Manual: Knee Walker by Vive User Manual